WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Church is a hospital for healing the whole person in body, soul, and spirit in the Name of the Triune God--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The classical spiritual disciplines of the Faith: prayer and meditation, solitude and silence, confession and forgiveness, simplicity, fasting, study, submission and service, worship and celebration.
- The Holy Mysteries (Seven Sacraments or Mysteries of the ancient faith)
- The Joint Agreement on Justification signed in 1999 between the Roman Catholic Church and the Lutheran World Federation (LWF) and the repudiation of the anathemas of 500 years.
- The three ancient creeds: The Apostles' Creed, The Nicene-Constantinapolitan Creed, The Athanasian Creed
- The primacy of the Roman Pontiff as first among equals, and the teachings of the Magisterium
- The Ecumenical Councils through Vatican II
- The Unaltered Augsburg Confession
- Luther's Large Catechism (in so far as it agrees with the Magisterium)